Tonight while sitting in our apartment Madison turned to me and said "do you know what we should do?...Have you ever seen on other blogs where people post 100 random things about themselves?" I replied that I had seen similar emails or Facebook posts. Madison then suggested that we each post a list of 100 random things about ourselves and then we can read each other's blogs and find out some fun and quirky facts. So here is my list for Miss Madison and whoever else decides they need too much information about yours truly.
100 Random Facts About Bailey:
#1-I love my snow boots. Even in the summer time when I look in my closet and see them sitting there I wish I had a reason to wear them.
#2-I like the smell of fish food-not the pellet kind, the flake kind (don't ask me why).
#3-When writing I dot my lower case "i"s before drawing the stick.
#4-I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outdoors, I can't get enough of playing outside, I would go hiking and camping every month if I could. I also enjoy 4-wheeling,football, swimming...green forests.
#5-Green is my absolute favorite color.
#6- My favorite picture book is called A Bad Case of the Stripes by David Shannon.
#7-My least favorite chore is...it's a toss up between dusting and vacuuming...I love the way vacuuming instantly cleans a room but I don'tlike the noise. Dusting is just one of those things that never seems to end.
#8-I strongly dislike mushrooms.
#9-The toilet paper must unroll over the top not from the bottom.
#10-I brush my teeth with hot water.
#11-I have wanted to be a Special Education teacher since I was in the 4th grade. I absolutely love what I am going into and you better believe I would do anything(legal) for my students.
#12-I like to dance-I'm not good-but when I hear a good beat I just can't help myself.
#13-I play the violin.
#14-My favorite flavor of ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip.
#15-My favorite cookies are No-Bake Cookies.
#16-I can't leave the zoo without seeing the elephants and giraffes.
#17-I am a member of Mothers Without Borders. MWOB is an organization that supports children in Africa.
#18-I have always wanted to go to Africa with a relief effort and I still plan to go one of these days.
#19-I am a fan of the Philadelphia Phillies and the L.A. Dodgers.
#20-I don't like cinnamon flavored gum or candy but I love cinnamon rolls.
#21-Cantloupe reminds me of my Granddad.
#22-I like crunchy peanut butter.
#23-I wish I could harmonize.
#24-My favorite room in a house is the kitchen. In my dream house the kitchen would be the largest room.
#25-I start thinking of biRtHDaY and Christmas gifts for the following year immediately after we celebrate.
#26-I collect teddy bears (I don't buy them for myself-I only accept them as gifts).
#27-I was reigning champion on the monkey bars in the first grade.
#28-I don't like odd numbers but I am ok with groups of 3 or increments of 5.
#29-I can twist my tongue-I can roll it too.
#30-I like to create-quilts, journals, scrapbooks, albums, CDs...creating is so satisfying.
#31-I once ran a 10k.
#32-I was naturally blonde until my junior year of high school.
#33-There are light brown rings around the iris of my eyes-they look like the inside of a tree trunk.
#34-If someone says something incorrectly or in a weird way I will hear it over and over in my head until I say it correctly outloud.
#35-Most people think "terrible twos" but I believe that three is worse.
#36-I have gone swimming with sharks.
#37-I modeled as a child.
#38-I have been stung by a jellyfish.
#39-I have been inside 12 temples.
#40-I collect quotes.
#41-I enjoy art of the impressionism genre.
#42-I have been pulled over 3 times (twice in Rexburg by the same officer, he's a really nice guy though) and been in one accident but none of it is on my driving record.
#43-I want to hike rim-to-rim in the Grand Canyon.
#44-I have a scar on my left ring finger in the shape of an arrow.
#45-I have a scar on my forehead-which basically means I'm more like Harry Potter than anyone else.
#46-I never used a snooze button until I was a senior in college.
#47-All the clothes in my closet hang in the same direction.
#48-Wildflowers are my favorite (my two favorites are the Indian Blanket for beauty and Lilacs for scent).
#49-Lavender reminds me of my mom.
#50-I have 16 journals that document my life beginning with my Sophomore year of high school to the present.
#51-I love to send greeting cards.
#52-I'm really good with names and birthdays.
#53-I met Jeffrey R. Holland while he was wearing swim trunks.
#54-Oatmeal is one of my favorite foods (it's a texture thing).
#54-I secretly love ballads by Bryan Adams.
#55-I spoil my own surprises.
#56-I am a sentimental fool. You could give me a gum wrapper, tell me you saw it and thought of me, and I would paste it in my journal to keep forever.
#57-Lightning and thunder storms are beautiful but they scare me.
#58-I have been to the castle that Cinderella's castle at Disney World is modeled after. (Neuschwanstein...it's my favorite).
#59-I didn't live in the U.S. until I was ten years old.
#60-I used to collect thimbles.
#61-I prefer dark chocolate.
#62-I love pie-especially apple. I am all about the crust.
#63-I don't like pie and ice cream (or ice cream and brownies) together.
#64-I love sneakers/tennis shoes.
#65-In the sixth grade I broke my foot by sitting on my foot just right after falling down the stairs.
#66-Sledding is my favorite winter activity.
#67-Swinging is still my favorite thing to do on a playground.
#68-I am an incredibly jumpy person (when I try to scare someone I'm more likely to scare myself).
#69-I fiercely believe in "Work first-play later."
#70-I have a goal to hike in all of the national parks in the continental U.S. before I die (I've made it to 8 so far).
#71-I have been to 20 of the 50 states.
#72-I would rather live by the forest and mountains than a beach.
#73-I usually do things the hard way-but I learn more along the way.
#74-I was once the lead in a musical.
#75-I have a thing for windows-I start staring out them and I can't stop.
#76-I was in the orchestra for Southern Virginia Univeristy's production of The Sound of Music.
#77-I love to bake.
#78-I love photography-taking pictures or looking at them.
#79-I can't sleep with socks on.
#80-I'm a morning person-but a cranky napper.
#81-I want to write a children's book someday.
#82-I learned to whistle my freshman year of college.
#83-I physically cannot burp. (Except I did burp for the first time this summer-I don't know how and I haven't since. It was disgusting though so I don't mind.)
#84-I like cold pancakes. (mmm....straight out of the fridge-made that morning or morning before-cold pancakes).
#85-My favorite scents are-lilacs, fresh laundry, lavender, men's cologne, fall.
#86-I have a cleft chin ("butt chin").
#87-When I set a clock I need it to be as close to the exact time as possible.
#88-I only set alarms on the hour, five past the hour, or half past the hour.
#89-I like red hair.
#90-I apologize way too much.
#91-When listening to the radio or watching T.V. I have a hard time staying on the same channel.
#92-I drink 1% milk.
#93-I like to sleep outside.
#94-When I like a specific song or CD I will listen to it over and over again. (For two weeks straight I listened to the same two songs over and over-I never got sick of them).
#95-When riding in a car I don't like the heat to blow on my feet.
#96-I have been to six temple dedications.
#97-When I get bored I start to bite my nails.
#98-I have a "wall of inspiration" (it's filled with favorite quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)
#99-Sometimes I sleep with my knees up.
#100-I like wooden screen doors and open windows.
I LOVE YOU! You bring so much variety into my life! You are just my FAVORITE! I knew all but like one or two things on this list. I guess we are really good friends or something ;D. I love your new background!
ReplyDeletenice list girl! Love it!!! I am so glad that i know you better and that you brush your teeth with hot water and love snow boots!! haha :) love ya
ReplyDelete