Monday, May 31, 2010

Extra-ordinary

Saturday Katie, Spencer, and I went to the Special Olympics in Provo (we made it in time for the last 30 minutes of a softball game....but next year we'll volunteer!) I tried calling Randi and Steven to see if they wanted to join us (and meet Spencer) but Randi still hasn't returned my calls and Steven answered but was unavailable (Yes, I know you are reading this and yes I'm holding it against you until you acknowledge that I called with at least a text message). We stopped at Cabela's in Lehi on the way home. We were in the store for a good hour and a half if not two-no joke. There was so much to see we were never bored...hungry, yes...but not bored.

Special Olympics closing ceremonies.
(all pictures hereafter were taken by Spencer)


Why am I so fascinated by moose?!


We saw some of these during our hike at Bells Canyon...
come to think of it we saw the moose too!


At the aquarium in Cabela's


Interesting colors and markings

Children!

We even had time to squeeze a Safari into our Memorial Day weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment