Thursday, September 1, 2011

If a picture is worth 1,000 words...

This first one is my favorite.

I wish I could remember...


These girls are so very near and dear to my heart.

This picture made me laugh out loud...ok, Wyatt made me laugh out loud.






The yard was a dream come true.

Yummy!


These girls made college life worth living!

Love the lighting.

Priceless, blackmail.



I'm jumping up and down for joy! Our wedding pictures finally arrived! I won't write much more except to say that it was difficult to decide which photos to post because they're all my favorite right now. There are plenty more where these came from.


3 comments :

  1. SO EXCITED!!!!! Jordan and I looked @ them as soon as we got your message. They look great! I can't wait to see the ones you send Mom. GORGEOUS!!!

    xo,
    kellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Bailey! I LOVE the pictures! You looked absolutely beautiful! Your dress is so pretty! And Spencer looks so proud! The backyard looked so good too! I love your colors! It all came together so well! I wish we could've been there! We need to live by you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures... That day is a memory I will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete