Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just a glimpse

Life.
Some days are as cozy as sunshine beaming through an open window.  Other days are a beautiful blur. Each is measured it in it's own way but all will merge to form the finale of a wonderful life.
Below is a smattering of images from Valentine's Day and recent days (but mostly Valentine's).
Just a glimpse at our lovely life.
 Some of the blocks I made during Christmas break.
 +a shrimp dinner and quiet evening at home were my Valentine to Spencer.
We eventually stole away Monday night.
Molten Chocolate Cake is always a good idea.
Spencer gave me a bouquet of tulips, 
a jar of Nutella (can you tell I'm a fan of chocolate?),and...
If you haven't read it, you must.  There's a laugh on every page.
Another funny one is...
but I digress.
Meanwhile, in the real world...
 She has recently decided we are best friends.
The feeling is mutual.
We go everywhere together and she thinks I'm hilarious.
I was given an amaryllis bulb around Christmas time.
I put off planting it because I was sure I'd kill it (and we were going out of town).
So far it's doing well.
Really well, in fact.  The leaves are about 18 in tall!
Finally, something I can grow.  


First time in a swing! 
She played it cool for the camera but behind-the-scenes she enjoyed herself.
 Waving good-bye to my friend Carrie who came for President's Day pancakes.
A family tradition in the making...literally.
More on that another time.
 Peace.

2 comments :

  1. She is getting so big! Such a cute girl. I can see you in her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!!!! This makes me miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete