Leone is recently interested in all things animal so we set out to explore Wheeler Farm.
The farm buildings are quaint and the animals are fun but I really love just wandering the grounds. The weather was perfect for this outing since it rained most of yesterday and we are due for more showers this afternoon. We ventured out early to enjoy the 70 degree sunshine before it disappeared.
The ONLY view they would give us.
(Also: You know your toddler is potty training when they clap their hands and yell "Yeah!" after watching a cow urinate)
(Also: You know your toddler is potty training when they clap their hands and yell "Yeah!" after watching a cow urinate)
Love his Afro.
I'll say this: SHE picked her clothes out today (I wouldn't have chosen a ruffled white shirt for romping around a farm). It just wasn't a battle I wanted to attend. These days I'm happy when we get in the car without a meltdown. Besides, the girl has style.
The back of yo' head is ridiculous.
I'm working on being present in more of our photos.
Admiring the sun hat on a passerby (but really: "Hat Mom-mom, hat!"). The goofy grin, the happy hands, the tapping toe... xoxo
Beautiful pictures and priceless smiles! Thank you!
ReplyDeletecute little girl! i love the one of her swinging on the wood fence!
ReplyDelete