Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fishin' In The Dark

So it didn't start out in the dark but that's how it ended (unlike the song we were actually fishing). We went fIsHInG in Herriman where Spencer was sure we would catch something this time. The fish were definitely there, they were mocking me as they JuMpEd out of the water and everyone surrounding us caught something...except for us. We even resorted to power bait (which Spencer says is basically a cheat-I would agree. It comes in neon colors and smells...awful) but nothing! No bites, a few nibbles....actually that was all on Spencer's line...maybe fish don't like me...maybe they're intimidated...they should be! So on our "To Fun" list Spencer and I added "catch a fish" and next time we're going to use real worms, which Spencer promises will do the trick. After fishing we went to Panda Express for dinner and my apartment for smoothies and lots of talking. The day before it had snowed so we were grateful for this fantastic fishing forecast! I was grateful for the company (he tells me the feelings are mutual). Enjoy the pictures! I took some of his face as requested by...everyone, and I even took some of the two of us together!

Ewwww! We were supposed to be hooking our lines but I got so busy talking and taking pictures Spencer did mine for me. I didn't realize it until he was done; he's a sweetheart!

I dont' remember what made him laugh. I hope it was me!

Picture together attempt numero uno: I'm 5'5'', he's...not. (I think he once mentioned he was something around 6'2'')
Success (check out the moon)!

I was trying to steal another shot of Spencer but I forgot the timer was still setso he wrestled the camera from me and voila!
The End

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh you are tooooo cute!! love the pics! they make my heart happy!! aww you are adorable!! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!! Less then a week my sister!
    Kellee ( I am on my friends comp. and didn't want to change the settings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I was so confused by Smalls' comment. I'm so happy for you! You're going to teach those fish what's up! Did you know you're beautiful when you laugh?

    ReplyDelete