This past weekend Spencer and I took our engagement pictures.
Our photographer was none other than the Marvelous-Miss-Madison who so generously shared her many talents with us. She did an incredible job and we have over 400 pictures to choose from...talk about decisions! They all turned out so well that we still can't decide which picture to send out with the announcements (but we've narrowed it down to 3 options....maybe 4? See?!).
We have scheduled a medium sized sealing room in the Draper Temple for July 15, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. I have scheduled the opportunity for me to receive my endowment in the Oklahoma City Temple on July 8th. We've assembled all of our announcements sans pictures (see above), including having separated them by announcement only, OK dinner only, sealing only, and sealing and OK dinner....phew.
My dress has been altered and we're looking this week for a tuxedo for Spencer. I've discussed hair for pictures and the wedding day with my hairdresser. We'll take bridals (now they're called groomals if the groom will be included in the bridal session, but I still go with bridals) on May 21st. We've been mulling yard logistics for a week or two with parents (it's been a few months of it for me and Spencer). The menu is pretty much solidified...if I have anything to say about it. Spencer's mother will be do our flowers and we're going shopping this Friday to brainstorm and purchase.
This Sunday leaves two months before our blissful day and time is just flying by! We're having fun but I think it would fly whether we enjoyed it or not. Below I have posted a few of the excellent engagement pictures but I've left out the four it will come down to so as not to spoil all the fun! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as Spencer and I do!
(May I just say that I love being in love!)
The pics look AWESOME!!!!!!
ReplyDeletesuper fun! you two are adorable! i am glad they turned out well!
ReplyDelete