My costume for Halloween this year is probably one of my very favorites. I don't get into Halloween too much but when there is a party with prizes involved I've got to try for at least one. The weekend before Halloween was our ward party and we went as s'mores. I only have a picture of Leone but she's the best part any way. We stuffed a too-big-for-her sleep sack with blankets and onesies to make her the cutest and fluffiest marshmallow. (The picture was taken with my phone, sorry for the blur)
On Halloween night we went to Spencer's parents' house for fun and food. We had to think up new costumes because Spencer had class that night and wouldn't be able to stay (but he did anyway) so Spencer went as a tree/creature from the black lagoon in his ghillie suit, Leone was a lion, and I was Professor Sybil Trelawney from Harry Potter! So much fun! Spencer won the grand prize and I won a prize for...I can't remember...I believe it was "most realistic". We were a hit. When my sister-in-law answered the door as we arrived she didn't recognize us at first. I'd say that's a job well done!
The week before Halloween we had our first full day of snow. It's all gone now but I took Leone out to show her and I think she really liked it! She kept cooing and wouldn't stop staring. She even ate a tiny snowball I made for her.



Great costumes! T is in love with Leone!!!
ReplyDelete